CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thump, Thump, Thump.....

So today Andy and I went and visted the doctor for the baby's third checkup thing. We got to hear the heart beat!!! It was very exciting. She thought that everything looked very well. The unfortunate news is I have to switch doctors when we move. I wish she could just come to, but she does not even deliver babies, she just takes care of you untill then. I'm glad that everything is going well. We are at 13 weeks.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so glad everything is good with the baby. Sorry about your doctor. It is easy to get attached and comfy with one. When are y'all moving?

Erin Ward said...

I can't wait til you find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

I tagged you on my blog. go look.