CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dizziness...

Today I had an unfortunate experience that made me look a bit foolish. Recently when I stand up for an extended period of time in the same spot it makes me very dizzy. Dizzy enough where I have to sit down or I fear I will pass out. Well today I had a presentation and it was an exciting group presentation of over thirty minutes. Well it did not occur to me that I would not be able to stand up there, because this is definitely a recent problem.

Well I got up there and immediatley I thought I was going to pass out. Lucky for me Andy is in my group so he understood that I needed to sit down. Also my teacher knows that I am pregnent so she understood. However, I'm sure the forty people in my class did not understand. I'm sure they thought i was some kind of panzy that could not make a silly presentation. Woo is me. I looked like a retard. Atleast I did not pass out.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't even imagine having to deal with pregnancy and class at the same time. Thankfully you are so close to being done! Yay!

belinda said...

Just keep chanting throughout the pregnancy "this too will pass, this too will pass...!"