CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 Thursday...

What shall the topic be...

13 reasons I love my dog....

1. He's so cute, I can never get enough.

2. He lets me dress him even if he does not appreciate it.

3. He lets me give him hugs and kisses when ever I want.

4. He snuggles under the covers every night and adds body heat.

5. He frolics when we go outside on walks.

6. Andy and I have a voice for him that cracks me up everyday.

7. He always appreciates me and does not get mad at me.

8. He loves his sister the cat.

9. He loves to go on rides and he'll even wear a seat belt for me.

10. I like to share a little of whatever I am eating with him.

11. He turns pink on his nose and belly whenever he gets really excited.

12. He always listens when no one else will...(and he has nothing to say) it's great!

13. He will always be our first boy!!!

0 comments: