CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Erin tagged me....

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, include links to their blogs. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

I will not be tagging anyone else. So please if you feel the need to participate. Do so.

1. I love my dog more than I probably should. He means a ton to me and Andy.

2. I talk to my mom and dad every single day on the phone even though we have not lived together for almost three years now.

3. I send my co-workers email's even though they are less than ten feet away.

4. My favorite pizza is from Sam's Club... I will be enjoying some this evening.

5. I like to take a nap every day if possible... an hour is always good.

6. I am in college and I drive a huge station wagen... I think it's stinkin awesome... her name is large Marj.... that's probably weird.. I name all my vehicles... the license plate even says it.

7. I check my phone every 5 secs to see if I have received a call from hopefully my future employer!!!

0 comments: