CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Motorcycles...

On the occasion Andy tries to convince me that he needs another motorcycle. Well let me tell you that that is not gonna happen. Yesterday when we turned the corner and were driving down the road we scared this poor motorcycle man and he ran off into the ditch. Well he was able to get out of the ditch, but then he did some MAJOR swerving action and laid the poor bike down. We got to call 911 and he had a broken leg and his face was bleeding and it was very scary. There will be no more motorcycles as long as I'm alive. After that then I guess Andy will just be one step closer to joining me in heaven if he decides to get one.

Oh yes and if anyone would like to pray for the man that wrecked his bike. I felt really bad for him. I'm pretty sure he was just a single older guy. I just hope he is feeling alright and that everything goes well for him.

Well I hope y'all have a good day.

RIP David (That was our first and ONLY motorcycles name.)

1 comments:

belinda said...

This is the most wonderful post you've ever written! Hallelujah, no more motorcycles for Andy!! Thank you Mindy!

Mom