CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today is Andy's birthday. I could not ask for a better husband. I am truly grateful... I would like to tell you a few reasons why....

- Can anyone say Amazing Father!!!! He always wants to play with Eli and do things with him... He takes care of him as much as I do.
- I don't have to nag him. Every single Friday the trash goes out....
- He treats me like a lady. He is always telling me how pretty I look which I am so greatful for.
- We have tons of fun together.... we fly kites in the park. we take walks to the Plaza.
- He cooks me dinner as long as we have all the stuff. I'm not good with the stove so it's a good thing.
- He's an awesome shopper!!! He is always willing to go to the mall with me and pick out stuff. How many wives can say that?
- He loves baseball... It makes for some great past times for our family.
- He is good to my family.
- He is artsy. He will make something that is blah amazing... I admire him for that.
- He is a man of God.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You DO have a good man! Y'all are such a neat couple.

Amanda said...

You DO have a good man! Y'all are such a neat couple.