CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's Party

I am so excited about Eli's birthday party. A part of me is very sad, because my baby will already be a year old, but I am excited to celebrate him growing up. We are going to have two parties, one for Kansas City and one for Springfield. I do believe that it is going to be jungle animals themed. Andy and I are working on the invitations, Erin has been sending us cake ideas. It is so exciting! I hope to celebrate Eli's life with him for many years. He truly is an amazing joy in my life. Yesterday when I walked in to pick him up at my parents house he said Ma Ma Ma!!! Yess that's me!!! He also waves at everyone now. It is so funny when we are leaving somewhere he will wave. Also he likes to clap. We clap at most anything... I love watching my boy grow... did I mention that he crawls FORWARD now? Watch out, here he comes!

2 comments:

Lindsay Dunning said...

I am soooo excited for the big party!!

belinda said...

I can't wait to see him wave! I'll bet he'll be saying memaw very soon!