CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Our weekend was...

Disappointing. We had a big weekend of pie making, visiting Santa, and going to see the lights planned; however, we did not get to do any of those things. Eli and I were sick the whole weekend.

The most exciting thing we did was get my mom her bunnies for Christmas. They are gorgeous. They are jersey woolies and their names are Daisy and Iris. I will get a picture of them for everyone. Did you know that you can actually potty box train a rabbit. Pretty crazy. Huh?

We are both feeling much better now. Thank you.

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Oh no, I'm sorry you guys were sick! But I bet Eli looooves the fluffy bunnies.

Lindsay Dunning said...

I've been sicky too. Blah. Can we make pies when I come visit you? That sounds fun.