CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Loneliness

It is very interesting that you can sit in a room full of people and still be very lonely. Yesterday our pastor preached on loneliness and how Paul was lonely when he was in prison before he died. The pastor went onto talk about how loneliness is something that everyone deals with. I can definitely relate. In the last year I have had two jobs and we have moved. It is hard to make friends when you move and it is hard to make friends at a new jobs. At my new job people have been a whole lot more inviting but it still seems difficult. Today I just feel like an outsider and no one will tell me what is really going on. I guess you could say it is a lonely feeling...

Hopefully I will get a chance to put up some Christmas pictures later...

1 comments:

Lindsay Dunning said...

I miss you and love you very much :)