CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Career?

Sorry about the lack of posting... life seems to get in the way.

Today I started a new career. I really hope that it is a career. I would like to find something that I really like and get meaning out of. I think I might have found that thing! Being a teacher! Today I joined my abandoned class of engineers and wood workers. Yes I said wood... like shop teacher!!! Ah I was not expecting that. I was prepared for the engineering side of things, but not the wood working. It will be an awesome challenge and joy. I want to be a blessing to the students. I know that I will not make a difference in all of their lives, but if I can make a difference in one than I can make a difference in generations. What a concept!!! It is such a challenge and gift...

We also got to enjoy Springfield this weekend. My in laws are always a joy to go see. It is a home away from home except I don't have to do anything! Belinda pours out blessing after blessing after blessing... she has no idea what a relief it is when she comes and when we get to go visit. It is one of the few times I have to just breath in life right now.

We are decorating for Christmas right now... perhaps I will put up some pictures since I will not have to joy of having everyone over. Andy has done an amazing job of working on Christmas and getting the house back up to par after its kitchen renovations. Perhaps I will put pics of the kitchen to....

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving....

and to end my post some things I am grateful for!

1. My amazing husband... I could never be thankful enough

2. My child that blesses me day after day and never ceases to amaze me.

4. My family and in laws... I love how our relationship continues to grow with all of them

5. The wonderful friends that we have made since we moved up here.... (Ben, Deanna, and Josiah)

6. The cousin that Matt and Lindsay are having... I hope they can be best friends.

7. The new daycare Eli has joined... Praise the Lord it does not smell bad.

8. The opportunities God continues to provide.

9. The church that we have found and hope to grow in.

10. My sweet dogs... Herc will always be my first boy.

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I'm glad I didn't have to call 911 and tell them to search the closets for you. :)

belinda said...

I think you'll make a great teacher. Thanks for the nice words--maybe I need to do a little more Christmas shopping for you!