CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pillows

The other day we visited Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores, and we saw some pillows that I just loved. They were even on clearance, the only drawback was that they were still $80 a piece. That's when we had the revelation that we could make our own. Andy actually did the sewing, I did the stuffing. We have only made 2 so far, but there are more to come.




This is the pillow before we stuffed it. ( you can click on the first two pictures to make them bigger)















This is the back.

















A different of the back.




Photobucket

After I stuffed it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsay Dunning said...

Those are snazzy! Nice job.

belinda said...

You two are quite a creative team!

Erin Ward said...

I forgot that I never commented on here. I thought I did already.

But I am so impressed with these pillows. Who knew Andy would ever be so crafty.