CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Food

So apparently, at least accoriding to Chic-Fil-A, today was cow appreciation day. Because of this they were giving away free food. One article of cowness gained you an entree, but if you were dressed from "head to hoof" you hit the jackpot and were awarded an entire meal. Now I don't think of myself as cheap, but why pay $14 when you can look like an idiot in public.






















So these arn't the best pictures but they get the general idea across. The men had a head band with cow ears and bull horns while the ladies had a slightly deflated udder and ears. We safey pinned the seat covers out of the ZX2 around us...good thing no one at the garage sale bought them. Anyway you should have gone too...

4 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Eli is such a sweet little cow! I'm so glad you guys did this. haha!

belinda said...

How creative. Were there any other fellow cows dining with you? Of course, Eli is the cutest cow I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL. Eli will be so proud of what his parents did for free food when he's about 14. Wish I had been there to see it. :-) Aunt Cozy
P.S. Wish you could come down when Curt & Amanda are here the first weekend of August. But Lindsay said you have Cardinal tickets. We'll miss you!!! I know Curt & Amanda want to meet Eli.

Lindsay Dunning said...

Ha ha ha. You guys are nuts! I love it.