CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends


Eli has made a friend!! His name is Josiah. He is a couple months older than Eli, but they seem to like each other quit a lot. I hope as they grow older they are fast friends.



When we moved here we were praying to find godly friends. In April we went to Baskin Robbins for 31cent scoop night and we got in line behind Ben and Deanna. We talked to them for over an hour that night. We went our separate ways and then I saw them again at a restaurant a couple days later. I knew then that God had given us the friends we were asking for we just had to take advantage of it. I exchanged number with them and we have been hanging out since then. It is so exciting how God answers prayer. What a blessing! I look forward to the friendship that will come between us and the friendship our boys will have as they grow up!

0 comments: