CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

One Word.... Poop

As a mother I have come to have a new obsession, poop. When he was first born I would count how many times a day he pooped. One must also pay attention to the color and the amount. It is quit a task .

Eli's bodily functions are also a source of humor. He can fart so loud that you have to question who it came from. If a person video taped it I'm not sure that one would believe that it came from him unless the person was there for the experience. One day he farted and I jumped, because it surprised me.

Yesterday we went on an adventure to our Sunday school teachers house for a bonfire. I was feeding him and he made his sounds and I was like ewww. And then the girl standing next to me said be careful it went up his back. Up his back? Gross... I had not experienced this yet. It was EVERYWHERE!!! And then to make it worse I forgot to pack an extra outfit. I felt like a failure as a mother.

Farting is a subject off humor in my family so I must say we are proud:)




Note that in this picture... right after we gave him a bath... he pooped in the towel... Thank you son for the joy you bring to our life!


PS to Amanda... I have no idea how you handled Jackson putting his hands in his pants. Kudos to you. Lord please help me the day that happens...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute!!! and funny to.

BethAnne said...

That is a precious baby you have there!

belinda said...

I'm not sure which side of the family Eli inherited his special gifts from!