CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Plagiarism Part II

Plagiarism has been the disappointment of my week. However, things are looking on the brighter side now.

The girl insists that she just misunderstood the assignment. So he gladly sent me a new paper {with her sources I mind you} and we are all handy dandy.

After I sent the guy the stern email he wrote be back and said okay. Then in class that evening he told me I was right and that it was a good thing that I did not take the subject lightly. He also obliged me with a correct paper with sources.

Well now my paper is well on its way to completion. I am only missing one persons paper and I guess I will just have to start sending hate mail until I receive it.

Well maybe that isn't the best tactic. But I guess whatever works for ya.

1 comments:

belinda said...

Thanks for the update. Way to stand up for what you believe in!