CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Baby...

We have been keeping a secret for about two months now. We are going to have a baby!!!! Fortunate for me I have not been hardly sick at all. Everything makes me gag, but no throwing up. After reading other blogs I feared the porcelain thrown. I am so glad that I have not had to make it my own.

It is strange to tell people after keeping it a secret for so long.... A couple things about it.

1. We refer to the baby as peanut until we find out the gender

2. We don't care if it's a boy or a girl

3. It was not really planned, but we welcome peanut with open arms

4. We are planning out names for the grandparents.... and Erin and I have for sure decided on Auntie Erin

5. Grandma Wanda is glad that I am not "throwing my socks up" like she did

6. We are very worried about Hercules when he sees the baby and realizes that they do not look the same (we have not told him he is adopted)

7. I have not gained any weight. I weigh two pounds less and my doctor gave me a not so nice look last time I was there

8. We have been to the doctor twice and had two not so pleasant ultrasounds

9. We look forward to decorating the nursery, but that takes money and we are graduating in December and interviewing for jobs... so please pray for us

10. We got a seat belt for Hercules so that he would still be able to ride in the car

Well have a good day....

4 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Yay!!! i'm SO excited that I get a baby to play with! :)
Little Peanut is just going to love Auntie Erin.
Oh, and the best part is... I finally get to buy those cute baby clothes at Old Navy!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you've made it this far without being sick. Can't wait to find out if little peanut is a boy or a girl.

Amanda said...

How exciting, Mindy! We are so happy for you guys! Believe it or not, y'all will get everything you need by the time peanut comes. If you pick out expensive crib bedding, try asking for it for Christmas. That's how I got Jackson's. And it delights me every time I look at it! I've seen some of those super expensive, super cute bedding sets marked down a lot at Jelly Beans. PTL for no morning sickness! That would have been awful with your classes! We are thrilled for y'all!
Love ya,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

We were very excited to hear the news. It's wonderful to see our family grow! I'm hoping for a girl to balance out Jackson & Gavin! No denying it -- it's just more fun to buy girl clothes! Love, Cozy