CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

fourFOURfour
My first meme! One question... how do you pronounce meme?I got this from Erin. Have fun!Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Braums (I'm not sure if that was a job or a hobby...)
2. Shoe Carnival
3. Bank of America
4. Metropolitan National bank

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over again:
1. Ever After
2. Gladiator
3. Memoirs of A Geisha
4. The Jungle Book

Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Army Wives

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Disney World
2. Mall of America
3. Washington D.C
4. Maine

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Oatmeal
2. Ham Egg and Cheese Bagel
3. Hawiaan Pizza
4. Subway sandwich with LOTS and LOTs of vinegar... Yummy.

Four websites i visit daily:
1. Bearmail (email)
2. Facebook
3. Myspace
4. Everyone's blogs!!

Four places i would rather be:
1. At home
2. In Kansas City with my parents
3. Walking around outside with Hercules
4. Hanging out with my friends...

0 comments: