CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Good Friend...

As I have grown up I am constantly looking around to see what type of person I want to be. I am not sure that a person is every a grown up. I want to always be growing and learning to be the person that God would have me to be.
As I look around for other women in my life to be models there is one that sticks out in my mind. Minda. We met about three years ago and for about a year and a half or so she has taught me so much. I have watched her struggle and over come so many things. She never has a bad attitude. If I need to tell someone something and I don't want to be judged I call her. She always is open and would never look down on anyone.
Minda, you are an amazing women. I am so excited about what God is doing in your life with Gene and all of your great boys. You deserve so much.... Thank you for being so open with me and allowing me to learn from your life. I love all the great conversations that we have had and I look forward to all of the ones that are to come.

0 comments: