CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Look up at the rain what a beautiful display of power and surrend....

God has taught me a whole lot in the last month or so. God has taught me that He gives and takes away. And that He is the ultimate provider. I never thought I would find myself in the spot that I am. I'm not sure I have ever been so humbled in my life. I want to live life for God and not lose sight of that. So often I get so concentrated on material things. I forget that in the end absolutely none of that matters.
I think about my situation and feel bitter sometimes, but I just must remember that it all happens for a reason. I was at a point in my life where I hated where I was at. I always said I would walk away the day I hated it, well God helped me keep my promise. What a sense of humor.
I just want to walk away with no hurt feelings. Knowing that I learned and in the end God has something so much bigger for me. And I hope that with the time I did have, people learned something from me. I am not always the best example, but I want to live to serve others. The day you serve yourself you should stop and look around, because there is so much more.
Now I move onto a new adventure..... God please be my guide and nothing else......

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl,
I'm not sure what situation you're talking about, but this was a great post. It was wonderful to spend time with you over the weekend. I hope Herkie is feeling lots better!
Love you,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

You write very well.