CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution



Last night, Erin was kind enough to host a DDR party. I would just like to say that it was great fun. I also would definitley like to give a shotout to Belinda for the amazing brownies and rice crispy treats....(your the best mother-in-law ever!!!!). So we start our party and immediatly I feel akward. Is it sad that I did not want to share my ddr skill, or maybe it was lack of skills, with all these people I was not 100% comfortable with. And don't get me wrong I am not a shy person. So the party goes on a little while and Todd comes up to show us his skill. He is the DDR master. If you ever need to know how it is done just give Todd a call you will immediatly realize that your skills are nothing and that you should not have a DDR party untill you can complete Zepher and the challenge level. All and all it was a great party... and perhaps once we get a little better we shall have another!!!!

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

it was great fun, wasn't it?? we'll definitely have to have another! but just remember, if you play against todd, no one watches you! :)

Erin Ward said...

oh yeah, i forgot to point out how stinking amazing i am in that picture. i'm so fast ya can't see me! ;)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

i am so glad i'm not the only ddr nerd in the world..i absolutely love it! i am stuck on the beginner level though...no rythm..:)