CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Late New Year!

Our holiday was amazing. We hope next year that Andy will have a longer break with us, but we sure did have some fun. We enjoyed meeting baby Cael and we always love being with the family! Eli's first Christmas was great, he got more than he could ever dream of let me tell ya.


Welcome to the new year of 2009... I have already been corrected once today:)

What a fun year to look forward to...

In 2008 we....

bought our first house!!!

painted every square inch of it!

had an amazing baby boy!

have been to a lot of baseball games!!! We love to go to the baseball games!

visited Springfield many times.

made new friends!

got a new doggie... Annabelle!

went to school to get my masters.

started an actual teaching job! I love it!

and so many other amazing things!


I can't wait to see what 2009 brings. This year our family goal is to read the Bible in a year. We have been doing okay so far. Pray for us that we can make it all the way through. Also we would like to work more on our house... we are going to finish the attic. And finally we would like to lose weight, maybe I should stop eating fudge... who knows. Also this year I would like to blog a bit more. There are so many fun memories that I need to write down!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

It was so great to be with y'all in Springfield! Wish it had been longer. Eli is a super stud. Y'all are very blessed!