CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Overdue

So know I am Officially overdue. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I'm trying to hang in there, but I am miserable. I figure Eli must still think it is nice and cozy in there so we will just wait a little while longer. And what I mean by a little while is that I have an appointment in an hour and I'm going to beg to make him come out. I have a feeling that my wishes will be turned down though. I suppose as long has he is happy and healthy and as long as I am healthy we shall wait... I asked the Lord to make me a patient parent. This is my first test I suppose.

On a brighter note we received a bassinet from Andy's boss at work and it is sooo cool!!! I'm so excited to keep it next to our bed and have Eli in it. We have been given so much for him and I am truly grateful.

Now I just gotta get him to come out... like NOW!

0 comments: