CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

La Casa Del Ward






This is a very exciting time for us as we take the giant leap into home ownership. I think I am looking to most forward to the backyard (as small as it may be) and the ability to LET (opposed to take) the dog out! Casa Del Ward is a 95 year old beauty that sits only three blocks south of Kansas City's Country Club Plaza. We have an extra bedroom so guests are encouraged. We will also be having a painting party the first weeks that we own it and all are welcome...Bring Your Own Brush.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it, Mindy! I hope we can see it sometime!

Erin Ward said...

woo hoo for the painting party..... or not. :)
I love the house. It's so cute! and it has those crazy stairs for Herc to run on!

Erin Ward said...

What happens in 479 days?

Erin Ward said...

you should really tell people that it messed up and is now counting down to nothing...

belinda said...

I hadn't seen a picture of the back deck. Very nice!

kim said...

Hi! I found your link from Amanda's blog and just wanted to leave a quick comment! I too live in the KC area so WELCOME!!! I hope you like it here, and how great you live so close to the Plaza -- great shopping! (: There are some great churches in the area -- we actually go to one in St. Joseph (not sure how familiar you are w/the area?) which is just north up I-29. It'd be a drive for you guys but i could suggest some churches if you'd like! Anyway, blessings to you guys!! (:

Amanda said...

The people need an update, please ma'am!