CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

To yell or shake the can....


As y'all know I have a misbehaved Boston Terrier. He has issues such as; pulling the cat off of her cat house, having snacks out of the litter box, climbing on to the end table, and there are just to many things to name them all.

In the past I have dealt with these issues by raising my voice and perhaps yelling at him. These never do the trick. Seeing that we have had him for a year now and he is still up to his same ole tricks.

Last weekend my friend brought to my attention the pop can with pennies. It works wonders!!!! If I just shake the can at him he runs like a scared kitty. I love it.... my life is becoming simpler...

So I would like to pose the question. How do y'all get your animal to behave?

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

My little Maxie is a perfect angel. He behaves all the time! :)