CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just want to say congratulations to all the great mom's in the world. My mom blesses my life everyday with her never ending love. Throughout my life my mom has taught me what it means to be patient and kind mother. She's taught me an appreciation and love for animals that I enjoy everyday of my life. My mom is a great wife, a hard worker, and has been a wonderful caretaker. Thanks mom for putting up with all my quarks and weirdness. I would not be the person I am without you!!!

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Happy mother's day to you! herc and pixie count as children... right?

arizona carpet cleaners said...

What a nice comment from Erin. More kids should feel that way about their parents. I was blog browsing, hope you don't mind.

Insurance Phoenix